Thursday 25 November 2010

Spider Update

Got back from fiddle to find the spider back in the bathroom. I know it's the same one cause it went for the toothbrush when I prodded it with it. Left it trying to kill the toothbrush while I got myself sorted out then went back in after it. It's a nippy little bugger, at any rate and it's now sat on the wall just of reach of my glass and card and now it's waving it's front legs around.
It's just a little house-spider, not even a very big one and no idea why it's so angry (well, I supposed it could be cause I keep prodding it with stuff...).
Anyhow, have declared the whole affair a draw and have left it to calm down while it, no doubt, sits there and plots world domination. I'm getting a sort of jack russell vibe from it in that it actually appears to be a very big spider crammed into the body of a little one in much the same that jack russells are actually very big dogs condensed.

No comments:

Post a Comment