Thursday 15 April 2010

Bounce and Books

'Changes', the latest Dresden File novel by Jim Butcher arrived last week. I really, really want to read it but, again, I think bad things are going to happen to the characters so I've been trying to put it off. I think I will take it to Oxford with me cause that worked with Whitby with the last one.

Speaking of which, off to Oxford tonight (on a 10 hour coach journey which I'm not really looking forward to) so the weekend starts here. So excited! Have been writing out lists of stuff to calm me down a bit but it's not working that well.

Have to head off to Linlithgow tonight after work to pick up a parcel which should have been left at my door last night. I would leave it but I'll not have another chance to collect it before it would get sent back. Besides, it's a new sleeping bag which I ordered because my current one is going at the seams (again, like my rucksack, it was a cheap thing that's seen some hard use and is even older so fair enough) so I can take that along to Oxford and be nice and cosy.

Damnit! I want to be in Oxford now!

No comments:

Post a Comment