Wednesday 7 April 2010

Dragons and Weather

Went to see 'How to Train Your Dragon', last night. Very, very funny and just a really good film. Some of the accents may have been a teensy bit suspect but the dragons were fantastic and I now want one! Saw it in 3D but I don't think there would have been too much difference in seeing it in 2D. Well worth seeing.

Planning to try and do a bit more tidying tonight. Must also do my washing so it gets a chance to dry before DERT. Getting a little edgy about DERT now. Keep practicing my stepping in random places.

Hoping this weather holds for the next 2 weekends. Not quite so important for the DERT weekend, I suppose, since we'll be inside most of the time (although it'd make walking between the pubs a mite more pleasant) but it would certainly improve my camping experience in Oxford! (Must contact the campsite and let them know that I'll be arriving a little earlier than planned)

1 comment:

  1. No, no, no! A dragon would eat your melodeon and scorch your washing.

    ReplyDelete