Wednesday 6 January 2010

Oops, Bad Gremlin

Well, as predicted, I found my copy of Sherlock Holmes and nothing else got done. This is not good cause I still have half a burrow to spring clean and fiddle to practice and reenactment and morris kit to make and GMC to follow up on and rats to chase up and stuff to get fixed.... Will just have to finish the thing tonight and get it out of the way! Course, that isn't going to be helped by the fact that I'm getting dragged to the cinema again tonight by a friend from work to see, yes, you've guessed it, Sherlock Holmes. Good job I've started enjoying it really.

I also have the Dangermouse theme running through my head which isn't helping anything!

It would also be really nice if it could stop snowing now (Although it is still very funny watching children trying to sledge on horizontal surfaces. It's not like Edinburgh is a completely flat city so I don't understand it but still laugh at it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment