Tuesday 5 January 2010

Stuff I Must Remember.

Need to get in some fiddle practice (which I've neglected shamefully over the Christmas holidays) since class starts again on Thursday and I need to go to the library tomorrow.
Then it's Mons Meg's soiree type thing on Saturday (after I've spent the day waiting for Virgin Media to come and fix the phone. After the last fiasco, what's the betting that they try to ring me to tell me what time they'll be there...)

Had a fire alarm this morning so spent a fair bit of time out in the park trying to resist the urge to build a snowman. Succeeded in as far as there is now a (somewhat crosseyed) snow bunny now glaring at people (although not the people he's actually facing) out there!

Might try and dig out my complete works of Sherlock Holmes tonight. This will not help with the fiddle practice but I'm in the mood for a bit of Holmes.

Must also book Roger in for his MOT. Must then plan diet of bread and water so I can afford what will probably be needed to get him through it...

No comments:

Post a Comment