Friday 22 January 2010

Weekend Plans

Didn't make it to Dot's thing last night cause I was completely knackered after fiddle class (where we're learning Auld Lang Syne in order to terrorise friends and family on Burn's Night!)

Getting increasingly nervous about Roger's MOT. Please let whatever he fails on be easily (and cheaply, but that's a more distant and subdued hope!) fixable, please.

Plan this weekend is to wander into town to pick up a couple of things, tidy the burrow, have another go at contacting the GMC, create the tattercoat, maybe go and see Avatar 3D (now that I can't be sidetracked into seeing Sherlock Holmes) and probably watch lots of Jeremy Brett Holmes episodes on DVD.

Have come to the conclusion that I can't remember how to do anything on Facebook (although that kind of assumes that I had a clue what to do with it in the first place!) May have to enlist some help in order to work out what to do with it. Other people have all these groups and photos and games and I can barely find the people I already 'friended'. I think I was meant for the age of steam at the latest! On that note, the washing machine has been laying low although this could possibly be because I've not used it since. Need to do washing this weekend. Will be operating the buttons with a long stick and then going to hide in the bedroom until it's done!

Freaks in the Peaks next weekend! Little bit excited now. Never been to Hathersage but have always known it as the home of Little John thanks to Robin of Sherwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment