Wednesday 13 January 2010

What To Do, What To Do...

Well, due to unforseen circumstances, I'm not being accompanied to the cinema tonight. Now, I could still go and see Avatar (although chances are I will do what I normally do when there's a film I know I like on and mean to go and see Avatar and end up buying a ticket for Sherlock Holmes, which is fine, but not what I intended to do in the first place.), I could stay in and do a bit of work on my tattercoat or I could just acknowledge what will happen if I try and go to see Avatar with no-one to steer me and go and see Sherlock Holmes on purpose.
Hmm, will have to consider. Mind, the cinema is warmer than the burrow. Can always concentrate on the coat on Sunday.

Possibility of a rapper tour in Glasgow the weekend after this which could be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment