Friday 19 February 2010

Bloody Cold

Well, I officially have a cold. I'm wondering around with a stuffed head smelling strongly of Vicks which could be why people are keeping their distance. Not going to irish set tonight since I can't breathe that well (which never helps!) and I want to try and recover for Saturday! I will make it along to irish set at some point.

May make a concerted effort to try and clear the bed tonight because I reckon being able to sleep stretched out may help somewhat.

Tried Roger last night and he works which is always reassuring. Just have to remember to put all my rapper kit out to dry tonight.

Have definitely decided to give up the virgin Tv package, and, in fact, the Tv licence. I just have no interest in the telly at all. Obviously I will hang on to the telly itself since I like to watch DVD's and videos on it but it's not like there's any reception without the cable anyway. Must get onto Virgin Media and the Tv licence folks and get them cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment