Thursday 18 February 2010

Huzzah, Rapper Tour!

We have a time and a date! We're setting off from Laurie's Bar on King Street at 7pm by the looks of things. Have offered lifts to folks so had better check whether or not Roger is working tonight (Half term for fiddle class tonight. Thank the gods I had a sudden urge to check this last night!)

Feel all scritchy at the moment and I think I'm coming down with a cold which gives me 2 choices: I can go through the cold very quickly so that I am better for Saturday evening or I can try and hold it off until after Saturday. I do not get to have a cold on Saturday. We're already going to be slightly off balance without our usual number 1 without adding more complications to the mix. (We really do need to mix the team up a bit more often to try and stop this happening!)

Tried to tidy last night, encountered the Hornblower books, tidying stopped...

I forgot I had ordered bedding for the rat cage (trying to get absolutely everything organised in advance) so was a little surprised to get back to the burrow to find this huge 25Kg bale of substrate sitting outside the door. Ah well, it would have taken a really determined (and slightly odd) thief to pinch that and lug it back up the stairs. I had problems trying to get it into the burrow and I can still lift over my body weight! (Of course I wasn't helped by the fact that there's a lot of stuff lying in odd places in the hall floor that I had to climb over because, oddly, I still haven't tidied.)

Seriously considering The Oxford Folk Festival now. It has both Bellowhead and The Demon Barber Roadshow and lots of other stuff. Hmmm, need to do some planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment