Monday 8 February 2010

Lack of Success

Well, started tidying the burrow this weekend but, due to the burrow being full of stuff and me, apparently, being infinitely destractable, it now looks worse than it did and there is no clear space anywhere. On the other hand, I got a huge amount of fiddle and clarinet practice done, finshed 4 puzzle books and managed to get through 7 of the Matthew Bartholomew books by Susannah Greogory.

It looks like I will be attempting to replace the bridge on the fiddle myself. Have been investigating various guides and how-tos and, once I have space to put the blinking thing down, I will give it a go. (This could obviously be quite a while...)

Ended up ordering new laptop powercord online from Dell since it's cheaper and I know it will work with my laptop.

At least I got my washing done this weekend. Now I just have to find somewhere to dry it. Was considering trying the line outside again and then it started raining, so maybe not!

Ah well, rapper tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment